Secure your visibility!
13th European Lupus Meeting offers unique sponsorship opportunities to increase your company’s visibility and to generate new business opportunities.
Several packages are designed to serve your company’s goals and objectives at best.
Interested to become a sponsor? Please contact:
AIM Italy can support clients providing personalized logistic solutions for participants’ delegations of any size.
We have several decades’ experience in helping clients with different services:
- Travel organisation, supported by AIM internal ticketing department
- Participants’ contacts, including managing of any kind of documentation needed (authorization letters, privacy and transparency forms etc.)
- Hotel accommodation selection, booking and management
- Offsite dinners organization
- Individual and group transfers
- Assistance on site
- Congress Registrations, name changes and all the related services
Special rates and opportunities can be offered having us as unique partner for the Congress!
Please inform us about necessities writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org – We will glad to send you some proposals.
With an ever evolving market to face, AIM has thought about AIM Communication as an Open Innovation Network to enrich the services and solutions of the Group with a new portfolio dedicated to Communication, Brand Activation and Digital Technology.
For LUPUS 2022, AIM Communication can offer varied solutions to enhance Companies’ presence, such as:
- Exhibit design, booth 3D visualization and production;
- Graphic design and booth branding;
- Communication campaign for the congress (Event Branding, Communication strategy, Social media onsite posting, press office..)
- Product sheets design with SmpC implementation;
- Product videos production with SmpC implementation;
- Onsite Videomaking and editing;
- Sourcing of solutions for onsite interactivity and community engagement;
- Communication strategy for Symposium;
- Press office and Media relation at the Congress (press conference, press tour, interviews with speakers and KOLs)