SECRETARIAT AND REGISTRATION DESK
The on-site registration desks will be open during the following days:
Wednesday 5 October 2022, 09.00 – 20.00
Thursday 6 October 2022, 08.00 – 19.00
Friday 7 October 2022, 07.30 – 19.00
Saturday 8 October 2022, 08.00 – 13.00
Participants are kindly requested to wear their badge during all congress activities. The badge will admit to the scientific sessions, exhibition area, coffee breaks and lunches.
The Opening Ceremony of the Congress will be held on Wednesday October 5, 2022.
The official language is English.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
You will be able to download and print your Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the online evaluation form you will receive by email at the end of the Congress.
- The staff assisting at the booth or in the hall, i.e. hostesses and stewards, will only be those provided by the Organising Secretariat in order to avoid differences in behaviour and dress code.
- According to specific instructions provided by the Congress Centre, it is forbidden to affix posters, advertising material or posters to the walls.
- All food & beverage services provided during the Congress, served in any area of the Congress Centre, including the booths, may only be provided by the Congress Centre’s official supplier and always upon request directly to the Organising Secretariat.
- The time of any meetings between Congress participants (speakers, chairs or delegates) and company staff shall not coincide with the Congress institutional sessions if involve more than 15 people.
- Companies are also free to call meetings with their employees in the rooms reserved for them and at the times they deem most appropriate.
- In case the sponsor would like to organize an event before, during or after the congress, the written approval of the Organising Secretariat is required. The sponsors are invited to offer additional events which, however, are not allowed to take place in parallel to the official social/cultural events of the congress or any official conference session.
- On-site presentation and promotion of activities related to Satellite Symposia/ Lectures should be restricted to the Exhibition area.
PARTNERSHIP WITH ARLANDA EXPRESS
Hop aboard the Arlanda Express, the fastest transfer between Arlanda airport and Stockholm central station: if you are registered for the European LUPUS meeting, you will receive a 20% discount code by e-mail.
The discount is valid for single and return tickets and can be used on the official website: https://www.arlandaexpress.com/
Please note that the code is applicable earliest 90 days ahead of travel.
The Lupus 2022 Committee is strongly engaged in delivering the safest in-presence event and is constantly monitoring the global health situation.
Conference spaces are suitable to host safely all registered attendees in terms of indoor room capacity, physical distancing and catering service.
For everyone’s safety the use of face masks is highly recommended in all conference spaces.
Travelling to Sweden
There are currently no public health requirements in place for travel to Sweden. However, airlines might continue to request proof of vaccination or recovery and we recommend having this information available.
All passengers must hold a valid travel document for entry to Sweden.